1) Do not damage the O-ring
If the pipe is deformed, cut it out and remove the burr completely.
2) Insert the pipe to a line mark.
Identify the line mark prior to pressing and completely insert the pipe.
3) Avoid mistakes in pressing.
4) For the piping at the adapter unit, the screw unit should be connected first; the curl unit should be pressed afterwards.
5) When the pipe is laid in a contaminated ground such as a stall, paddy fields, and dry fields, or a waste landfill, the pipe can become
rusted by microorganisms, therefore, it should be wrapped with a plastic film or an anticorrosion tape.
6) Leaving the pipe lay underground for a long time without any water flowing may cause chemical reactions from water content or air
permeability leading to corrosion. Therefore, let water flow as soon as possible through the laid pipe.
7) The use of materials containing chlorine or sulfide may cause local corrosion; a plastic film or an anticorrosion tape should be
wrapped around the pipe to prevent corrosion.
8) Avoid dropping or bumping into a heavy object when carrying a straight pipe. Especially, the pipe fitting should be protected from any
9) The stainless steel pipe should not be hanged with a steel wire. Especially, large diameter steel wires should be avoided. Plastic wire
or cloth band should be used for transfer.
10) Keep the temporarily deposited stainless steel pipe with a plastic cover or a protective cover.
11) The deposit place for the stainless steel pipe should be free from falling objects. Do not touch it with a different type of steel material
such as a gas pipe or a reinforcement bar.
12) Parts should be stored in a clean place, and the mouth of the part should be cleaned prior to the insertion of the pipe.
13) Keep the part and the pipe in a straight line during insertion to prevent damages to the O-ring. If the pipe is not inserted smoothly, wet
the O-ring inside the part with water before insertion.
14) The two grooves of a jaw should be properly assembled with the grooves of parts and the pipe and the jaw should be perpendicular to
each other for pressing.
15) It is recommended to mark the pressed part for indication.
16) Make sure to use a pressing tool recommended by EQ JoinTech for EQ joint parts.
※We are not liable for any defects caused by the operations against the given direction.